I'm too busy for this but, with kids all over and a few more to raise, I'm blogging!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
A Day Trip to the Rainy Side of Kona
We wanted to go down to this beautiful black sand beach...but the humidity was 100% and it was a LONG slippery hike down. So we settled for photos...!
Anna, Kayden, Mom, Alyssa and Don
Sisters! Anna and Alyssa
Anna, Emily and Aaron.
Teresa and Greg!
Then we loaded up in the cars and headed for a drier, less slippery hike in the rain forest.
But then we realized that we were being eaten alive by MOSQUITOS and turned back. Greg told Trevor to run ahead and see what was there. This was Trev's free ticket, he ran and ran and ran. We waited and waited and waited. Greg sent Don to find and stop Trev who had loved running so much, he forgot to turn back. After a VERY LONG WAIT they came back and we headed to the sunny side of the island and THE BEACH!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness. I had 7 bug bites. And when I put on my jacket I accidentally trapped a bug in there. THE BIGGEST bug bite of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I had 7 bug bites. And when I put on my jacket I accidentally trapped a bug in there. THE BIGGEST bug bite of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment