Monday, February 23, 2009

It Was Time!

Our new refrigerator! It was time...the old one was 22 years old and none of the drawers were on tracks. But, we couldn't part with the true cost of a new one, so we bought this one at half off at the Sears Outlet. There are some big scratches on the side and a little one in the front. But we figured that the $1000 we saved was worth it and we won't feel so bad when someone dings it!
We have a LOT more space to put stuff. And the drawers rolling in and out are amazing!

2 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Yay! I thought this day would never come. It looks great and I think it was definitely worth saving some money since it will be scratched by someone in our house before you know it. Great job showing it, Vanna (aka Trevor).

anna and chris said...

I love it mom!! It looks so good. Saving 1000 is totally worth in that house with all those kids.